Last updated: April 2023
In this policy:
- “our”, “we”, “us”, or “RPM Discs” refers to Disc Golf Aotearoa Ltd.
- “you” refers to the person visiting our website.
- “services” refers to all goods or services we provide, and anything else we do for you, other than providing you with access to our website.
Scope of this Policy
Personal Information Collection
If you are browsing and reading information on our website, we collect and store the following information about your visit:
- Your online device information, such as the IP address and device ID.
- The domain name from which you are accessing the internet.
- The operating system, browser, and any search engine you are using.
- Your browsing behavior and online transactions.
- The date, time, and location data of where your browsing session originates.
- The URLs of the pages you visit.
- The domain name of the page you visit after leaving our website.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
– General Use and Disclosure
We use and disclose your personal information to measure the number of visitors to different parts of the website and for purposes connected with the provision of product sales and team services. For example, we use it to measure and improve the effectiveness of our marketing communications and advertising, including personalizing our website.
Although we may use and disclose anonymized aggregated information about usage patterns, we do not disclose personal information outside our group, except for the reasons set out in this section. We do not sell information that identifies you personally.
We may make more extensive uses of personal information and disclose it more broadly if we are concerned, for example, about security issues. If we think it is necessary, we can disclose personal information to government, law enforcement, and emergency response agencies, such as the Police or the Department of Internal Affairs. It may be necessary for us to disclose your personal information if we have reasonable grounds to believe that doing so is necessary to prevent or lessen the threat to someone’s life or health or for public safety, or to comply with legal obligations that we have over time.
If you choose to provide us with personal information such as your email address, for example by filling out an electronic query or order form, we will use that personal information to communicate with you, including in relation to all the goods and services which we provide to you or which we consider might be of interest to you. This may include electronic marketing communications, such as email marketing.
Cookies are used to analyze your use of our website and to serve ads when you visit our website. The information may be used to serve you ads in relation to our products or services when you visit our website and third-party websites. The information we collect and share with third parties through cookies is anonymized and aggregated and does not include personal information that is likely to identify you.
- Read more about how to turn cookies off using Google Chrome
- Read more about how to turn cookies off using Microsoft
- Read more about how to turn cookies off using Mozilla Firefox
Storage and Security of Personal Information
– Retention of Personal Information
We usually keep your personal information for as long as it is needed in connection with the purposes for which it was collected or as otherwise required by law. After that, we delete or anonymize the personal information.
– Security Measures
We use trusted website hosting companies that follow industry best practices to ensure the personal information we hold is secure.
If we become aware of a data breach that we think could compromise your security, we will notify you as soon as possible. We may also report the breach publicly if we consider it appropriate to do so or if we are required to by law.
Transport Layer Security (TLS) is the most accepted way of ensuring the confidentiality and integrity of the information transmitted on the web. On our website, it operates when you are surfing the website and when you complete and submit forms. We use TLS with Entrust Certificate Authority with at least SHA-256 bit Cipher.
When visiting our website or shopping on our online store, look for the padlock symbol on the left-hand side of the address bar in your browser and the domain “.rpmdiscs.com” before the first forward slash (/) sign. These checks will ensure that the site is secure and RPM Discs is providing the information inside the page.
Your Privacy Rights
– Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
You can access or ask us to update or correct your personal information by:
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Logging into your account and editing the information there.
We will contact you to verify your identity and advise of any charges that may apply. Occasionally, we may withhold information for legal reasons.
– Privacy Complaints
If you have any concerns or feel your privacy has been compromised in any way, please let us know.
You can also request an investigation by the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner at any time during or after raising a complaint with us. See more information here
– Contact Us
Your Privacy Choices
– Turning off Cookies
- Opt-out of Google Analytics Advertising Features
- Use a browser plugin to opt-out of Google Analytics cookies
– Unsubscribing from Email Marketing Communications
There are two ways you can unsubscribe from our email messages:
- Follow the unsubscribe instructions in the email.
- Log into your account and edit the subscription option there.
If you have difficulty unsubscribing using any of the methods above, please email us at email@example.com
We may change this policy at any time by changing or removing existing terms or adding new ones. Changes may take the form of a completely new policy. We will inform you about any changes by posting an updated policy on our website. Any change we make applies from the date we post it on the website. Please ensure that you review this policy periodically to stay informed about any updates or changes.