RPM Discs Terms and Conditions (Website Use)
Last updated: April 2023
Agreement to Terms
Terms & Conditions
Exclusions/Limitation of Liability
The liability of rpmdiscs.com arising from any cause whatsoever, including but not limited to any damage, loss, cost, claim, or expense arising out of or relating directly or indirectly to:
- Any information, document, including any agreement, form, or user guide purchased via this website; or
- Your use of this website, interruption, delay, or impairment in the functioning, operation or availability of our website, exposure to or transmission of any computer virus, internet access difficulties in connection with our website, or malfunction in equipment or software.
- Your use of or reliance on information contained or accessed through this website.
Your Use of this Website
You agree to:
- Follow our instructions when you make a purchase.
- Use any information from our website strictly in accordance with the terms of the Licence to use set out below.
Purchases and Delivery
By purchasing from this website, you specifically acknowledge and agree that:
- We do not guarantee that this website is free from errors or faults. We will, however, make our best efforts to ensure that the information available on this website is accurate. We shall be entitled at any time to correct any errors or omissions and make amendments to or add or remove items without notice.
- You must satisfy yourself that any item purchased from us is suitable for the purpose for which you require it, and we are under no liability if they are not.
- Items purchased will be delivered to the shipping address as notified by you.
- We accept no responsibility for problems you may have in making payment through a web page of our payment service provider.
- We shall not be liable to you for any delay in the delivery of orders, although we will endeavor to reasonably assist you with any problems you are experiencing.
Linked Websites / Newsletters
- Where links to any third-party websites are provided, they are provided for convenience only.
- You may only create links from this website to external websites where you are entitled to do so and where the creation of the link does not otherwise breach these terms. Also, you may only create links to this website from external websites with our prior written permission.
Whenever you use this website or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. This means you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
We are not responsible for ensuring that the information that you access or make available through using this website will be private or secure or free from viruses or other harmful things. We do not and cannot guarantee availability of our website and services or that there will be no interruptions or delays in relation to our website or services. This is because the availability or quality of this website may be affected by conditions beyond our control, including, for example, but not limited to network problems, human or technical error, atmospheric, geographic, or topographic conditions.
We are not responsible to you, or anyone else for any information that does not originate directly from us, any links we provide to third-party sites, or information at or accessible from those sites or any loss or damage arising from your use of this website. Further, we assume no responsibility for the corruption of any data or information held by us. Please review our Legal Disclaimer here.
This Website is owned and operated by Disc Golf Aotearoa Limited T.A. RPM Discs, a registered company in New Zealand (“we, us, our”).